Friday, September 11, 2015

Fashion and Freelancing

Hello readers!

Sorry for my lack of presence online - it's been a busy few days!

My internship with Deux Hommes kicked in yesterday morning with one of NYFW's first shows; the article should be up soon!

As I'm waiting for the pictures for my next show to come through, I'm scrolling through Pinterest making up my long list of possible Fall outfits:



 :

Oversized sweaters and skinny jeans...

25 Great New Outfits For Your Winter Lookbook - Style Estate:

Autumn hues in feminine styles (of course, the top knot)...

oversized sweater + contrast tank underneath + skinny jeans + boots/perfect fall casual look:

Patterned leggings and leather...

I've always been addicted to chic autumn style, but being a fashion writer makes me want to really step up my game. Sure, I can be writing articles in my pajamas and no one will know, but it feels like going against the system.

So this autumn I'm making a firm resolution to dress the part of a fashionist. Because in writing, if the inspiration doesn't come from within yourself, where are you?

Now I'm not one of those girls who takes the full-mirror selfie, so I used the help of Pinterest (of course) for a rundown of my favorite fall trends:

Skater-skirts and boots

black sweater, mini blue skirt and knee long boots

Girly-girl meets edgy.

Re-worked summer dresses

Love this chunky sweater for chilly spring / summer evenings #perfect find more women fashion ideas on www.misspool.com

Just because it's chilly doesn't mean you have to put your favorite sundresses away.

Mini-skirts and leggings

adorable, very fall-y:

Tacky alone, chic together. Especially with leather boots.

Flannel 

autumn outfits womens fashion clothes style apparel clothing closet ideas warm and cozy brown handbag shirts boots:

It pulls this whole outfit together and gives off a bit of Amy Pond vibe.

Scarves

Zippered Epaulet Coat

Especially when it provides a pop of color in a neutral ensemble.

Bring on nippy weather and Pumpkin Spice lattes!

Cheers,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment